Almond Butter Cups Recipe
· 4 bars of Hu Chocolate
· 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
· 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
· 6 tablespoons natural almond butter
· 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· A pinch of salt
· 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
To make the cups…
Melt 2 bars of chocolate. Line a muffin tin with 9 liners and spread the chocolate around each until the bottom and sides are covered. Freeze for a few minutes while you mix the non chocolate bar ingredients to make the filling. Add the cookie dough to the tin and freeze for a few more minutes. Melt the remainder of the chocolate and cover the cookie dough cups. Freeze until chocolate is solid and enjoy!
This recipe was inspired by Ambitious Kitchen’s No Bake Cookie Dough Cups. I adjusted it a bit based on the ingredients I had handy and to make bigger cups.